Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Redneck Roots


The clay creation Austin and I made 
Ashley and Anna after a full day of fun




So the family and I took an hour trip south of the North Carolina border and went camping at Carolina Adventure World. This hour trip brought us to a whole new world of rednecks. Don't get me wrong, I'm from West Virginia so I have little room to judge, but it was just funny to see how big of a difference Weddington North Carolina is from Winnsboro South Carolina.
The thing about camping is that your eat so unhealthy; s'mores, pizza pies and brownies is what my diet consisted of so Sunday I made sure to run it off. But while we were there we had so much fun, my Dad rented a UTV so that Ashley and I could follow him and my brother on the trails (they have their own dirt bikes). By the end of the day we were all muddy from speeding through the puddles left from previous rainy days and I developed a distinct southern accent. Well not really, but I did get in touch with my redneck roots.
Forever Chic,
Amber

2 comments:

  1. I love camping, it's always so fun. Oh, and before I moved to Illinois recently, I resided in North Carolina for almost 7 years! LOL!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply fantastic this trip! I love your post and these photos! :)
    I'll wait for me, is an ongoing survey of what is your dream.
    Nicky^^

    ReplyDelete

sweet you read my post & your leaving a comment?! you made my day & ill be visiting your page soon