Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mid-Year Resolutions

 "You can plant flowers from where dirt used to be." 
-Kate Nash

A lot of stuff has been going on in my life lately that I didn't plan on, I realize that venting by blogging isn't the correct way to handle the situation even though I am very frustrated and hurt by the events that have taken place over the past three days. Instead of looking at the situation as completely bad, I have been thinking of ways to move on and take advantage of the situations I have now and in the future, so I have made myself a mid-year resolution. Its not working out every day or watching what I eat; but rather it is to take a year to really find out who I am, what I want and what its like to be truly independent. Although this is far from my original 'plan' I am getting excited for what is to come, realizing every situation is only what you make it.
Forever Chic,
Amber

1 comment:

sweet you read my post & your leaving a comment?! you made my day & ill be visiting your page soon