Monday, April 11, 2011

Kiss Me, I'm Irish

 (shirt: thrifted, jeans: pacsun shoes: payless)
 My sister Anna and Christian (she has the biggest crush on him)



 Looks gross but the waiter was right, it was so good!
 I don't know why but I think this picture is so cool



 Winning Shot



Okay well I'm not Irish, but I did go to the cutest Irish pub with the boyfriend Friday. Our original plan of going to the comedy show was dropped when we got there and there was no one, so as we got lost in Fort Mill, SC we stopped in McHale's. We enjoyed a filling meal with bread pudding (so good), the longest game of darts in history (that I was the champion of), and two games of pool that were down right embarrassing for me. We ended up being there for like four hours, but with the music and the games it flew bye. The rest of my weekend was busy with work, and Shelbi's Saturday night birthday celebration. I'll post some more pictures tomorrow!
Forever Chic,
Amber

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a fun weekend hangout. I love my pool games, haven't played for years!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a perfect night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie!
    I just passed your blog &. I think it's really lovely!

    Maybe we can follow eachother?

    Hugs &. Kisses, Valerie
    @ screamyourfeelingsout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

sweet you read my post & your leaving a comment?! you made my day & ill be visiting your page soon